The latest Masterpiece by MCL Land in Jurong Lake District
Showflat Opens Now! Over 500 units SOLD!
Call Lake Grande Showflat Hotline at 6100 8935 Now!
Your Resort Home, A Lakefront Living
Lake Grande - Be a Part of the Bigger Picture
Jurong Lake District
The Urban Redevelopment Authority announces its 2008 Masterplan of Singapore during April 2008, whereby the Jurong East and Jurong Lake area will be transformed to a unique lakeside destination called Jurong Lake District, dubbed “CBD of the West”. It comprises of two precincts, namely Jurong Gateway and Lakeside where Lake Grande is situated. The existing Science Center will be relocated next to Chinese Garden MRT Station and promised to be of world class standard with edutainment for the young one. Recreational developments around Jurong Lake will include a new waterfront park and promenade situated next to Lakeside MRT Station. To fully utilise the area, the existing Science Center will be demolished and transformed into part of an entertaining Lakeside Village where residents living with the area can expect a new shopping, dining and entertainment experience, including boutique hotels by the waterfront.
Fast forward to present day 2015, 7 years after the announcement, Jurong Gateway precinct had already witnessed fast transforming scene where large shopping malls such as JEM, Westgate, Big Box and JCube attracting large crowd everyday from both residents and working class nearby. In addition, “Hotel in a Garden”, Jurong Community Hospital, Ng Teng Fong General Hospital had already been fully operational. At the same time, the existing Chinese Garden and Japanese Garden will be revamped and transformed into Singapore’s 3rd National Garden – Jurong Lake Garden, and the only one that is located with a heartland. Lake Grande is situated directly opposite Jurong Lake Garden.
Singapore-KL High Speed Rail
Fancy travelling from Singapore to Kuala Lumper in just 90 minutes? This is a reality now following the announcement by both countries in Feb 2013 that the long anticipated Singapore-KL High Speed Rail Link (HSR) project will be materialised. It is further announced in May 2015 that the terminus of HSR will be sited where the Jurong Country Club is now located. This plot of land is near to Science Centre Road and is less than 1km from Jurong East MRT station, where Jurong Gateway is residing.
By locating the terminus at Jurong East, it is predictable that the surrounding properties will have a long term appreciation effect due to its high human traffic once completed. With just two train stations away from Jurong East MRT station, future residents residing in Lake Grande will be able to reach KL Malaysia in less than 2 hours. Catch up with your friends in KL in the morning and take the HSR back in the evening, no cost of overnight hotel stay involved!
13 Reasons Why You Should Buy Lake Grande Singapore
- Lake Grande is presented by reputable developer MCL Land, which is a subsidiary under Hong Kong Land with vast experience in Jurong Lake District
- Extensive choice of 1 to 5 bedroom unit mix with 4.45m high ceiling loft units to suit all kind of buyers and investors
- Full Condo facilities including tennis court with smart home features and a childcare center that opens to the public
- Quality european appliances with efficient and functional layout with no planter box and bay windows
- At the doorstep of the future Jurong Lake District comprising Lakeside and Jurong Gateway Precinct – a unique business, residential and leisure destination
- Less than 5 minutes walk to Lakeside MRT Station with side gate along Boon Lay Way
- 2 MRT station away to Singapore-KL High Speed Railway terminus, which will be situated at existing Jurong Country Club and will be completed in 2026
- Less than 5 minute walk to Canadian International School and within 1km to Rulang Primary School & Shuqun Primary School
- 2 MRT stations away to major shopping malls –JCube, JEM, Westgate, Big Box, IMM and Jurong Point
- Easily accessible to major expressways like PIE, AYE, BKE and KJE
- Within walking distance to the new world class Science Center, which will be situated next to Chinese Garden MRT Station
- Upcoming new lakeside village for shopping, dining and entertainment
- Jurong Gateway will be the “New CBD of the West”, occupying 70ha of land around Jurong East Central which will have more than 500,000 sq m of office space, more than 250,000 sq m of retail & entertainment space and more than 2,800 hotel rooms in future
Price & PSF
Average Prices of Lake Grande – $1350psf
1BR – (FULLY SOLD!)
2BR – From $917k (LIMITED UNITS LEFT!)
3BR – From $1.177m (LIMITED UNITS LEFT!)
4 BR – From $1.439m (LIMITED UNITS LEFT!)
5 BR – $1.609m
1 Bedroom & 1+Study – 409 to 517 sqft
2 Bedroom & 2+Study – 614 to 861 sqft
3 Bedroom – 904 to 980 sqft
4 Bedroom – 1152 to 1173 sqft
5 Bedroom – 1302 sqft
Fill up the Form to Enjoy VVIP Discount
Lake Grande Condo Project Information
- Project Name: Lake Grande
- Address : 2, 6, 8, 10 Jurong Lake Link
- Developer: MCL Land
- Tenure: 99 years from 9 June 2015
- Total units: 710
- Site Area: Approx. 191,600 sqft / 17,800 sqm
- Plot Ratio: 2.8
- Total Car Park: 568 carpark, 13 carpark lots for childcare center area and 5 handicapped lots
- Unit Mix: 1 bedroom, 1+Study, 2 bedroom, 2+Study, 3 to 5 bedroom
- Maintenance Fee: $38 per share value
- Expected TOP: 1st March 2020
- Expect Legal Completion: 1st March 2023
- Architect: ADDP Architects LLP
- Landscape Consultant: Ecoplan Asia Pte Ltd
- Lakeside MRT Station
- Chinese Garden MRT Station
- Shuqun Primary School (within 1 km)
- Rulang Primary School (within 1 km)
- Canadian International School (within 1 km)
- Giant Supermarket at Blk 491 Jurong West Avenue 1
- Jurong East Stadium
- Jurong Point
- Big Box
- Ng Teng Fong Hospital
|Unit Types||Room Type||Typical Unit Size (Sqft) Exclude PES)||Units Distributions||Share Value||Monthly Maintenance|
|A3||1 + Study||517||34||5||190|
|B5||2 + Study||775||33||6||228|
|B6/B6a||2 + Study||818||67||6||228|
|B7||2 + Study||861||34||6||228|
Lake Grande Site Plan
Unit Type on Display in Lake Grande Showflat
1+Study Type A3
2 Bedroom Type B1
2+Study Type B6a
3 Bedroom Type C3
Lake Grande Actual Site Google Map
To find out the distance or time taken to travel from Lake Grande to another location or vice-versa, on the map, click on either “Directions to” or “Directions from” and enter the address, name or postal code. Choose from 4 different mode of the transportation provided – By Car, Public Transit, Walking or Bicycling, and select the most ideal route suggested by Google map. To restart the whole process, click on “Reset Map”. You may also explore the surrounding of Lake Grande through the interactive “Google Street View” by dragging the “Human” icon to any of the highlighted road.
Developer – MCL Land
Fill up the Form to Enjoy VVIP Discount
Interested to own a dream home in Lake Grande Jurong, District 22?
Simply fill up the registration form above or call our hotline at +65 6100 8935 and one of our professional Salesperson will get in touch with you the soonest.
Refer to the Lake Grande showflat short article to find out where the showflat is located.