at 120 Beach Road, Singapore
Open for Sale Now!
No COMMISSION payable by Buyers!
Enjoy Direct Developer Price from Developer Sales Team
Call/SMS/Whatsapp Midtown Bay Hotline at +65 8535 1313 for enquiry!
Midtown Bay @ 120 Beach Road, Singapore
Midtown Bay is an iconic modern mixed development new launch that comprises premium Grade A office space, public and retail spaces, exclusive residential units and the former Beach Road Police Station, which is a conserved building under Government Gazette. The total gross floor area is a whopping 950,600 sqft with 170,00 sqft of public spaces and green architecture for public enjoyment.
It is located at 120 Beach Road, within Central Business District and the final piece of puzzle and a game changer that completes the transformation of Bugis precinct. It is proudly develop by prestigious Guocoland Limited, which is collectively called Guoco Midtown. With a 99-year leasehold, the property offers an opportunity of a convenient property-ownership for potential buyers.
Midtown Bay limited edition residential consist of only 212 luxury units, ranging from 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 2 bedroom duplex and 3 bedroom duplex. The units are equipped with layouts that suits an avant-garde lifestyle whether you are a working professional or a family. Residents of all ages can enjoy the residential experience this property could provide.
Once completed, leasing out the unit is not much of a hassle as there is a ready-pool of working class tenants at Guoco Midtown. It is designated to be a vibrant business and lifestyle destination.
Midtown Bay Location
Guoco Midtown Bay is situated at a key strategic location which will be served by 4 MRT lines and Nicoll Highway. It will also be well connect by North-South Expressway in the near future. Being central located in District 7 Bugis precinct, it have a terrific accessibility to lots of major amenities in the area.
There are different routes available that leads to this majestic residence. Some of this roads include Nicoll Highway, Rochor Road, Ophir Road and East Coast Parkway (ECP). The East Coast Parkway leads to the highly popular Changi Airport and only takes an estimation of 16-minute drive.
From the living room which provides a welcoming ambience, to the kitchen that exhibits a state-of-the-art countertops, this residence is the dream home you are certainly looking forward to have. Kids can enjoy the home and their parents worry-free as the units are kid-friendly.
Appliances that are state of the art and are well-branded are supplied in every room to ensure that the comfort that each resident deserve is provided to them. The stylish interior is supplied with modern furniture to have an elegant ambiance.
|Project Name:||Guoco Midtown|
|Project Name (Chinese):||国浩时代城|
|Address:||120, 124, 126, 128, 130 Beach Road|
|Site Area:||Approx. 226,300 sqft / 21,026.90 sqm|
|Total GFA:||Approx. 950,600 sqft/ 88,313 sqm|
|No. of Car Parks:||428|
|Design Architect:||Denton Corker Marshall (DCM)|
|Project Architect:||DP Architects|
|Landscape Architect:||Ortus Design|
|Project Name:||Midtown Bay|
|Project Name (Chinese):||滨海名汇|
|Total units:||219 units|
|Unit Mix:||1 bedroom – 107 units ( 409 to 527 sqft)
2 bedroom – 72 units (732 to 775 sqft)
2 bedroom duplex – 32 units (990 to 1152 sqft)
3 bedroom duplex – 8 units (1324 sqft)
|Address:||120 Beach Road, Singapore|
|Total GFA:||Approximately 163,330 sqft|
|Tenure:||99-year Leasehold from 2018|
|Expected TOP:||To be completed in 2022|
|No. of Lift:||3|
Interested in Guoco Midtown Bay?
Contact us NOW!
Midtown Bay Site Plan
Midtown Bay Unit Distribution
Why Buy Midtown Bay?
- Part of a mixed-use development Guoco Midtown that comprises premium Grade A office space, public and retail spaces, exclusive residences, and the former Beach Road Police Station, a conserved building
- Located within Central Business District, at the intersection of two key development corridors along Beach Road and Ophir-Rochor Road
- Key connector between 3 office micromarkets – City Hall, Marina Centre & Bugis
- Served by four MRT lines and Nicoll Highway, as well as the North-South Expressway in the future
- It will rejuvenate the Beach Road by being the final critical piece of jigsaw that completes the transformation of the precinct
- It will redefine the leasing concept for Grade A office
- It will foster community street life by providing a series of community spaces that can adapt and cater to different public activities and events
- It will introduce a new way of luxury city living in response to the growing trend of live, work and socializing
- As the heart of the development, Midtown Hub will be an exclusive urban social club that incorporates the best of business and leisure, it is a place to connect like-minded people to create opportunities for collaboration, and ideas to thrive
Midtown Bay Location Map
To find out the distance or time taken to travel from Midtown Bay to another location or vice-versa, click on either “Directions to” or “Directions from” and enter the address, name or postal code. You may choose from 4 different mode of the transportation provided – By Car, Public Transit, Walking or Bicycling, and select the most ideal route suggested by Google map.
To restart the whole process, click on “Reset Map”. You may also explore the surrounding of Midtown Bay through the interactive “Google Street View” by dragging the “Human” icon to any of the highlighted road.
Due to the ongoing construction of the development, Midtown Bay showflat is located off-site, near to Kallang Way.
As this is a very exclusive luxury development, Midtown Bay showroom is not open daily but by invitation only. Kindly make a sales gallery appointment before visiting to avoid disappointment.