Three Balmoral by Tong Eng
A coveted address that signifies prestige like no other
TOP Obtained! Call Three Balmoral Showflat Hotline at 6100 8935 for Actual Unit Viewing!
A Coveted Address that Signifies Prestige like No Other
Three Balmoral is a newly completed Freehold luxurious residential apartment which had just achieved its TOP status in April 2016. This boutique development is developed by Tong Eng Brothers, whose recent track records include Goodwood Grand and Skywoods at Diary Farm Estate. It is also the brainchild of Mister Look Boon Gee, the chief of Look Architects Pte Ltd and recipient of the prestigious President’s Design Award Singapore 2009 – Designer of the Year.
With a wide frontage of 60 meters and standing tall at 12-storey, Three Balmoral comprises of only 40 exclusive household with unit mix of 1 bedroom + Study, spacious 3 bedroom, a pair of 3 bedroom with private pool on the second floor, a pair of 2 bedroom penthouse and a pair 3 bedroom + study penthouse. All the units are fitted with their own private lift for that exclusivity and privacy feel, and American luxurious brand Kohler as standard bathroom fittings and German brand Miele as the supplier of its kitchen appliances. Starting from mid-floor onwards, all units will be able to enjoy the serenity view of Goodwood Hill and the city skyline of Orchard Road and beyond.
By APPOINTMENT basis only, potential homeowners or investors will be able to view the show suites (actual units) of 1 + Study and 3 bedroom on the higher floor, meticulously crafted by the developer to leave a deep impression to them and provide a better idea of decorating the unit once they had become the proud owner of 3 Balmoral.
3 Balmoral Location
Situated near to the cross junction of Balmoral Road and Stevens Road, residents at Three Balmoral will be able to reach the world-renowned Orchard Road shopping belt in less than 3 minutes drive. In term of famous schools, Singapore Chinese Girls’ School (SCGS) and Anglo-Chinese School (Barker Road) are both within 1km, making this project a perfect choice for family having a son and daughter approaching their Primary One registration. Public transportation wise, 3 balmoral is only 4 bus stop away from the newly completed Stevens MRT Station, which is the future interchange between Downtown Line and Thomson-East Coast Line. Once completed, travelling to Marina Bay Financial Center (MBFC) and the eastern part of Singapore will be a real breeze. For those who drive, this just completed project is well connected to Pan-Island Expressway (PIE) and Central Expressway (CTE) with major arterial roads such as Stevens Road and Bukit Timah Road.
Three Balmoral Project Information
- Project Name: Three Balmoral
- Tenure: Freehold (Estate in Fee Simple)
- Description: Single block of 12-Storey high with 40 luxurious apartments that consists of basement carpark, swimming pools and communal facilities
- Developer: Priscious Pte Ltd by Tong Eng Brothers
- Address: No.3 Balmoral Road
- District: 10
- Site Area: Approximately 2,283 sqm / 24,574 sqft
- No. of Units: 40
- Unit Type: 1 bedroom + Study, 3 bedroom, 3 Bedroom + Pool and Penthouse
- Maintenance Fees: $45 per share value
- Architect: Awarding winning LOOK Architects Pte Ltd
- Car Park Lots: 41 car park lots
- Expected Date of Vacant Possession: TOP Obtained, immediate move in
Unit Type and Pricing
1 Bedroom + Study : 18 units, 614 sqft, from $1.457m
3 Bedroom : 16 units, 1528 / 1539 sqft, from $3.397m
3 Bedroom with Pte Pool : 2 units, 1808 / 1819 sqft, from $3.94m
2 Bedroom Penthouse : 2 units, 1292 sqft, $2.81m
3 Bedroom + Study Penthouse : 2 units, 3897 / 3886 sqft, $6.682m
** All Prices indicated are subject to change without further notification.
Interested to View the Actual Unit of Three Balmoral?
Contact us NOW!
Three Balmoral Site Plan
Why buy 3 Balmoral?
- Developed by reputable developer, Tong Eng Brothers
- Exclusive boutique development that consists of only 40 units in the quiet enclave of Balmoral Road.
- Overlooking the nice greenery view of Goodwood Hill and Orchard Skyline
- Each unit is meticulously furnished with top quality european brand and appliances
- 3 minutes drive to Orchard Road
- Diagonally opposite Raffles Girls Secondary School
- Within 1 km to Singapore Chinese Girls’ School
- Within 1 km to Anglo-Chinese School (Barker Road)
- Few bus stop to the future MRT Interchange, Stevens MRT, which will be the interchange between Downtown Line and Thomson-East Coast Line
- Quick access to major expressways – Central Expressway (CTE) and Pan-Island Expressway (PIE)
Market & F&B
Three Balmoral Showflat Location Google Map
To find out the distance or time taken to travel from 3 Balmoral to another location or vice-versa, click on either “Directions to” or “Directions from” and enter the address, name or postal code. 4 different mode of the transportation are available – By Car, Public Transit, Walking or Bicycling, and select the most ideal route suggested by Google map. To restart the whole process, click on “Reset Map”. You may also explore the surrounding of Three Balmoral through the interactive “Google Street View” by dragging the “Human” icon to any of the highlighted road.
3 Balmoral Opening Hours: Daily 10am to 6pm BY APPOINTMENT BASIS ONLY