Marine Wharf East by Galliard Homes
1, 2 and 3 bed room apartments @ South East London (Zone 2), From £400k only!
Open for sales in Singapore. Attractive Sales Package. Call/SMS/Whatsapp Marine Wharf East Sales Hotline at +65 9742 8935 to understand more!
Marine Wharf East @ South East London
Marine Wharf East will certainly offer an executive choice of one, two and 3 bedroom apartments with a total of 185 units. Set around attractive landscaped grounds, this development will certainly integrate about 1,800 square metres of public open space, just one minute far from the River Thames Path Walk.
Consisting of two primary blocks, Canary Point and Harbourside, each property within these modern structures will certainly be expertly developed to maximise on natural light and most will certainly boast a personal balcony or terrace. Residents of this high rental yield London property will experience the best of luxury Docklands coping with the finest interior specifications as well as protected lower-ground vehicle parking. Marine Wharf East is probably one of the best buy to let investment deal that you can consider when buying a property in London Zone 2 due to its close proximity to Canary Wharf, London’s second CBD.
Surrey Quays is positioned around the Greenland as well as South Docks, making certain that locals will certainly experience the very best that peaceful marina life has to offer, whilst still being within close closeness of the London Bridge Quarter, the West End as well as East London.
Marine Wharf East Location
Marine Wharf East location is Located minutes from the City as well as Canary Wharf, residents at Marine Wharf East will be extremely well located for transportation, leisure as well as entertainment choices. Surrey Quays Overground station will certainly be simply a 10 min walk away, giving rapid links to crucial destinations consisting of Canada Water, London Bridge and also future Crossrail destination, Canary Wharf.
Residents or Tenants at Marine Wharf East will certainly be within 10 minutes’ stroll of Surrey Quays rail station. Complying with a 1 minute overground hop from Surrey Quays to Canada Water, homeowners at this high rental yield overseas property will certainly have direct Jubilee Line links travelling east to Canary Wharf and also the O2 Arena, or west throughout to the South Bank, Westminister as well as the The West End with a typical trip time of just 14 minutes to Bond Street.
For first timer buyer looking for buy to let apartment, and uncertain where to buy a property in London, this investment property for sale in London is definitely one of the top consideration.
Marine Wharf East Project Information
|Project Name||Marine Wharf East (London SE16)|
|Developer Name||Galliard Homes|
|Location||Marine Wharf East, 180 Plough Way, Surrey Quays, London, SE16, UK|
|Tenure of Land||999 years leasehold from 1st Jan 2016|
|Expected Date of Completion (T.O.P.)||Estimated Q1 2018|
|Car Park Lots||
|Total No. of Units||185 units|
Facilities at Marine Wharf East include:
- Choice of exclusive 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartment styles
- Two principal blocks – Canary Point & Harbourside
- Private balcony, terrace or roof terrace to virtually all apartments
- Finished and equipped to Galliard Homes’ premier level specifications
- Two communal landscaped courtyard gardens
- 1,800 square metres of public open space
- Secure lower-ground parking and cycle storage
- Green roof ecological sustainability to both blocks
Interested to View the sales gallery of Marine Wharf East?
Contact us NOW!
Marine Wharf East Site Plan
Why Buy Marine Wharf East?
- Affordably priced – From £4xxk only
- Best Property Price Performance – South East London property price has outperform the average London property market
- High Potential Capital Appreciation and Rental Yield
- Superb Location – Minutes far from Canary Wharf, O2 Stadium, Central London, Universities, Asian Business Port
- Excellent Transport System – Door Step Bus Stop, London Overground. London Underground Tube, River Taxi
- Award Winning Developer – Galliard Homes over Twenty Years of house building experience
- High Quality Finishing as well as Layout
- Chronic Shortage Supply of Houses in London – Approximately 20,000 lack of home supply every year
- Growing Population – London population has struck the highest possible peak 8,6 Million in February 2015 and also the number is growing
- Near 8 Leading London Universities
Excellent Transportation and Connectivity in Marine Wharf East
- River Taxi
- Surrey Quays London Overground
- Canada Water London Underground
Amenities around Marine Wharf East
- Surrey Docks Watersport Centre
- Surrey Quays Odeon Cinema
- Hollywood Bowl
- Fine Dining – Vietnamese, Italian, and many more
- O2 Arena
Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT)
Below is an illustration of how Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT) is calculated in United Kingdom for Buy-To-Let property
Payment Schedule & Sales Procedure
Payment Schedule & Sales Procedure for Marine Wharf East
- Purchaser to complete the Purchaser’s Particulars, Letter of Authorisation and Booking form
- Admin fee of “SGD5,000” payable to “ Huttons International Pte Ltd ” or £2,000 payable to the recommended purchaser’s solicitor, Cripps Harries Hall. Please note that booking fee is non-refundable if buyer decides to withdraw from the confirmed purchase.
- 10% of purchase price, less booking fee, payable within 21 days from date of booking.
- Further 10% of the purchase price shall be payable within 6 months from exchange of contract.
- Balance 80% of the purchase price is payable upon completion.
Marine Wharf East Google Map
To find out the distance or time taken to travel from Marine Wharf East to another location or vice-versa, click on either “Directions to” or “Directions from” and enter the address, name or postal code. You may choose from 4 different mode of the transportation provided – By Car, Public Transit, Walking or Bicycling, and select the most ideal route suggested by Google map. To restart the whole process, click on “Reset Map”. You may also explore the surrounding of Marine Wharf East through the interactive “Google Street View” by dragging the “Human” icon to any of the highlighted road.
Are You Interested in this New Launch?
Contact us NOW to Enjoy Direct Developer Prices & Priority selection of choice units!
NO AGENT FEE!
Heard about Royal Wharf by Oxley? An extra option for your consideration by Ballymore marketed by us in Singapore.