Epic Hotel Liverpool
at 82-94 Norfolk Street, Liverpool
Open for Sale NOW!
Call/SMS/Whatsapp Epic Hotel Liverpool Hotline at +65 8535 1313 for enquiry!
Epic Hotel Liverpool @ 82-94 Norfolk Street, Liverpool
The Epic Hotel and Residence will feature a choice of luxurious Hotel Suites which will generate an 10% NET rental return per annum guaranteed for Ten Years.
Boasting river and city sights, the Epic Hotel and Residence is the first luxury hotel to emerge in Liverpool’s trendy Baltic Triangle. Guests will certainly enjoy the benefit of the city centre location, with all the city’s iconic tourist attractions just moments away.
Epic Hotel Liverpool Location
Liverpool’s Baltic Triangle has actually been voted the coolest place in the UK to live and has emerged as creative tech hub that has seen the variety of start-up businesses swell into record-breaking figures.
Liverpool’s Baltic Triangle is a port area of the city which borders the Echo Arena, BT Convention Centre, Albert Dock, Liverpool One and Rope Walks. Its proximity to the city’s centre combined with outstanding transport links and local amenities make the Baltic Triangle a sought-after area.
|Development||The Epic Residence Liverpool|
|Description||16 Storey Mixed Used Development comprising of 306 Bed Hotel (C1 use), 50 Residential Apartments (C3 use), with assoicated Gym, SPA, Restaurant, Conferencing/Banqueting Facilities, Entrepreneurial Hub, Sky Lounge, Sky Lounge and associated access, servicing, basement parking and landscapping|
|Location||82-94 Norfolk Street, Liverpool, L1 0DB|
|Tenure||250 years from 2019|
|Total No. of Units||306 Hotel Units (see below for breakdown)|
|Total No. of Carparks||To be Advised|
|Expected TOP Date||Quarter 4 2019|
|Unit Mix||Traditional, Club & Club/DDA, 1 bed and 2 Bed|
|Indicative Pricing||From £109,950 / S$198K|
|Sales Package||10% Assured Rent per annum for 10 years. Fully Furnished Unit|
Amenities near to Epic Hotel Liverpool include:
Hotel Suites are extremely attractive and lucrative investment opportunities which were traditionally only available to large institutional investors and funds. Due to the rarity of this type of opportunity, hotel investments tend to sell out very quickly.
This investment will be delivered fully furnished and will certainly be completely managed by Epic. With just 220 Hotel Suites available, investors are encouraged to act quickly to secure the best pricing and to pick the best units.
Interested in Epic Hotel Liverpool?
Contact us NOW!
Epic Hotel Liverpool Site Plan
Why Buy Epic Hotel Liverpool?
- Liverpoool is UK/s 5th most visited city by overseas tourists, high demand of hotel suites
- Liverpool has the highest hotel growth in the entire of UK
- Liverpool City Regions’s Visitor Economy is now worth GBP 4.3 billion
- Developed by award-winning architects
- 10% NET rental return per annum assured for 10 years
- Developer buyback option at the end of 4th year at 20% uplift of the purchase price
- Favourable deferred payment plan
- Regional hotels are outperforming London’s market
- Promising & decent returns, higher than residential market
- Low quantum from GBP 109,000
- Hassle free investment – fully managed with guaranteed rental return
- Developed by Top reputable developer in Liverpool with established track record
- Strong capital appreciation potential. “Liverpool’s property market should continue to grow at pace, with forecasts that prices will rise by 22.8% between 2017 and 2021, and rental cost will climb by over 17%.
Epic Hotel Liverpool Location Map
To find out the distance or time taken to travel from Epic Hotel Liverpool to another location or vice-versa, click on either “Directions to” or “Directions from” and enter the address, name or postal code. You may choose from 4 different mode of the transportation provided – By Car, Public Transit, Walking or Bicycling, and select the most ideal route suggested by Google map.
To restart the whole process, click on “Reset Map”. You may also explore the surrounding of Epic Hotel Liverpool through the interactive “Google Street View” by dragging the “Human” icon to any of the highlighted road.