3 Orchard by the Park
at 3 Orchard Boulevard, Singapore
Open for Registration of Interest Now!
Call/SMS/Whatsapp 3 Orchard by the Park Hotline at +65 8535 1313 for enquiry!
3 Orchard by the Park @ 3 Orchard Boulevard, Singapore
3 Orchard by the Park is a masterpiece by well-known Italian architect Antonio Citterio. The 3 Orchrd by the Park is an exclusive freehold “villas in the sky” which features 2-bedroom to 4 bed room unit types.
All units will come an unique private garden terrace which leads into the home. An unique development consisting of a total amount of 77 units, the private lift lobby access will certainly lead you to your spacious home with specially designed lifestyle kitchen cabinets, wooden boserie feature wall coupled with top notch holistically designed exterior to interiors including fixtures and fitting of the development.
3 Orchard by the Park Location
3 Orchard by the Park is strategically located in the heart of the city, along the tree-lined Orchard Boulevard, far from the busy bustling city. It is a freehold with no restriction on foreigner purchase and is within immediate locale of upcoming Orchard Boulevard MRT station. A short walking distance can get you to the UNESCO World Heritage Botanic Garden for morning recreation exercise.
|3 Orchard by the Park
|3 Orchard Boulevard, Singapore 248653
|2 Bedroom3 Bedroom
|77 Exclusive Units
|No. of Blocks/Levels:
|3 Block, 25 Levels
|Car Park Lots:
|Expected TOP Date:
|5 July 2017
Facilities at 3 Orchard by the Park include:
This amazing development has also obtained the sustainable building with Green Mark Gold Award. As you enter the grand entrance drop-off, the lush landscape garden comes with extensive species of flora and fauna awaits you.
The swimming pool is nestled beautifully into the landscaping and a cascading waterfall feature. There is an array of exciting quality facilities; the private dining lounge, gymnasium, library terrace, Boardwalk, Poolside Bar and a Bespoke Concierge for your everyday needs.A perfect living awaits you.
Interested in 3 Orchard by the Park?
Contact us NOW!
3 Orchard by the Park Site Plan
Why Buy 3 Orchard by the Park?
- Strategically located in the heart of city, along the tree-lined Orchard Boulevard, away from the busy bustling city
- Freehold with no restriction on foreigner purchase
- Exclusive, only 77 units
- Within immediate locale of upcoming Orchard Boulevard MRT Station
- Walking distance to UNESCO World Heritage Botanic Garden.
- Designed by world-renowned Italian architect Antonio Citterio, first residential project in South-East Asia
- A unique collaboration between YTL and Antonio Citterio–‘Designed by Master, Built as Master Pieces’
- Antonio Citterio holistically designed the architecture, from the exterior to interiors including fixtures and fittings of the development
- Sustainable building with Green Mark GoldPlus Award (see below for details)
- Lush landscape garden with extensive species of flora and fauna
- One and only Orchid corners with exclusive Vanda YTL and Vanda Broecelli orchids
- Show unit fully furnished with world-leading Italian brand furniture, Armani Casa
- Specially designed lifestyle kitchen cabinets, wooden boserie feature wall.
- Private lift lobby access
- All units come with balcony, except for units on 2nd floor.
- 2, 3, 4-bedroom with garden and/or balcony
- Loft units with double-volume living space that come with garden or private pools
- Private garden terrace leading into apartment, ‘Villas in the sky’
- 24-hr security for the convenience of all residents
3 Orchard by the Park Location Map
To find out the distance or time taken to travel from 3 Orchard by the Park to another location or vice-versa, click on either “Directions to” or “Directions from” and enter the address, name or postal code. You may choose from 4 different mode of the transportation provided – By Car, Public Transit, Walking or Bicycling, and select the most ideal route suggested by Google map.
To restart the whole process, click on “Reset Map”. You may also explore the surrounding of 3 Orchard by the Park through the interactive “Google Street View” by dragging the “Human” icon to any of the highlighted road.