40% of units sold over Mayfair Gardens weekend sales

14

Mayfair Gardens by Oxley Holdings sold 40% or 87 units of the 215-unit condominium during its official weekend launch, an announcement revealed. The average price for the 87 units sold was $1,900 psf.

mayfair gardens weekend sales

Photo Credits: Singapore Business Review

Designed by DP Architects, the London-inspired Mayfair Gardens has 55 facilities, including a 75m swimming pool and three sky terraces. It is the most upscale development in Oxley’s portfolio to date. 

The average price for the 87 units sold was $1,900 psf. These units include 1-bedroom to 4-bedroom apartments as well as 3 penthouses. The strong sales results reflect the market’s demand for quality luxurious housing. It also fair much better than nearby new launch Daintree Residences, which was launch last month.

The buyers comprise of 85% Singaporeans while the other 15% is made up of permanent residents and foreigners.

“Mayfair Gardens is the project of the decade for Oxley. Its British architectural design, efficient use of space, wide range of facilities and charming landscape offer home buyers a warm homely feeling,” said Oxley executive chairman and CEO Ching Chiat Kwong.

Ching added that they will launch two more projects for 2018. The next upcoming one by Oxley will be Kent Ridge Hill Residences, along South Buona Vista Road, 500m walk to Pasir Panjang MRT Station. Kent Ridge Hill Residences showflat should be available to the public by end of October.

“We are cautiously optimistic that our total sales for 2018 will reach 2,000 units,” Oxley executive chairman and CEO Ching Chiat Kwong said.

Further up along Bukit Timah Road, Allgreen will be launching their first new launch in 2018, Fourth Avenue Residences, which is situated just right next to Six Avenue MRT Station. Fourth Avenue Residences showflat is still undergoing construction.

Credits: Article extracted from Singapore Business Review/The Edge Singapore/Business Times